Practicing Sustainability Management Unique to Norinchukin
President and Chief Executive Officer,
the Norinchukin BankOKU Kazuto
Supporting the Development of AFF Industries in Times of Rapid Change
Engaging from a Medium/Long-Term Perspective to Achieve our Purpose
The Philosophy Behind Our Corporate Logo
The logo of the Norinchukin Bank represents a Japanese landscape with vibrant AFF industries interconnected with many forms of life. The colors of the sea, land, and forest swirl together, showing our dedication to journey onward alongside the breath of the life.
Our businesses exist in harmony with the life that comes from the activities of AFF industries and the cycles of nature.
As we carry out our businesses that are rooted deeply in our local communities, we work to resolve environmental and social issues and contribute to sustainable AFF industries.
This is the traditional role of the Norinchukin Bank, and we will strive to make an even greater contribution in the future.
- Sustainability Management at the Norinchukin Bank
- Message from the CEO
- Dialogue With Experts
- Sustainability Issues Surrounding the AFF Industries
- Formulation of Purpose of the Bank and the Medium/Long-Term Goals
- Our Purpose, Vision and Mission
- Medium/Long-Term Goals FY2030
- Philosophies and Policies Supporting Sustainability Management
- Identifying Sustainability Issues
- Sustainability Promotion Structure
- Participation in Initiatives
- Initiatives Against COVID-19
- Sustainable Finance Initiatives
- Examples of Major Initiatives
- Focus Area 1: Creating positive impact on the AFF industries, food and local communities
- Restoring a Healthy Circulation of Forest and Forest Industry Providing Full Support for Wood Utilization Initiative
- Focus Area 2: Promoting Responsible Finance food and local communities
- Focus Area 3: Promoting sustainability management
- Focus Area 4: Securing Highly Capable Human Resources
- Focus Area 5: Maintain Customer Trust as a Financial Institution
- Sustainability Disclosure